We take the law very seriously have dedicated time and money to ensure we are operating within the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom. Below you can read all of the terms and regulations we adhere to that ensures we stay on the right side of the law and can continue to provide our customers with safe and legal CBD/industrial Hemp based products.
- We not sell any products that violate the UK’s misuse of drugs act 1971.
- All of the products sold on this website have been grown organically from industrial hemp under government license and thoroughly tested to be under 0.2% THC (non-psychoactive), which falls under the European Union product requirements, making them 100% UK Legal
- All of the products sold on this website are fully certified and tested by third-party laboratories for quality control and concentration purposes.
- All of the products sold on this website are individually sold in sealed packets with a maximum THC content of 1mg.
- Hemp flowers and CBD hash sold on this website are sold for tea-making purposes only.
- All hemp flower souvenirs are named after popular cannabis strains with similar terpene profiles. They are not direct descendants of their “Cannabis Indica” relatives.
- All of our CBD hemp flowers are harvested by hand and dry cured naturally before they are trimmed and sorted ensuring they are a “processed” hemp based product.
- CBD Oil, CBD Edibles and CBD Extracts sold on this website are sold as a nutritional supplements only.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- We do not make any medical claims about any of the products sold on this website. Before taking our products, it’s wise to check with your physician or medical doctor. It is especially important for people who are: pregnant, chronically ill, elderly, under 18, taking prescription or over the counter medicines. None of the information on our website is intended to be an enticement to purchase and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction.
- We assume no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. Our products should not be confused with prescription medicine and they should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor.
- The use of any of our products for any reason, other than to increase general health and wellness, is neither implied nor advocated by BCOUK.
- The term “Cannabis” in our domain name references the species “Cannabis Sativa – the hemp plant”. It does not make reference to “the psychoactive dried flower buds, leaves, or preparations of the cannabis/marijuana plant”.
- You must be at least 18 years old to visit our website and make product purchases.
- We do not physically stock any of the products that are sold on this website. All products are shipped directly from the supplier or manufacturer.
- Everything we do, say, or state on this website is to the best of our knowledge and within the law.